Since 1991, PRA USA has been a leader in recruiting for the Electronics, Embedded, and Controls market. Over that time, we’ve had success helping the top candidates and clients in industries such as Automotive, Aerospace, Medical Devices, Consumer Products, Automation/Robotics, Telecommunications, and Industrial Systems.
Entry-Mid-Senior Level Engineers, C-Level Executives, Technology Directors,
Technical Managers, Program Managers, and Project Leads in these
- Embedded Software Engineers – C, C++, Assembly, RTOS, Bare Metal Programming, etc.
- Hardware and Design Engineers – Chip, Board and System Level -Digital, Analog, and Mixed-Signal design (including RF and Power Electronics/Supply)
- Control Systems Development – Matlab/Simulink, Algorithm development, HIL testing, and calibration
- Systems Engineers & Architects – Requirements Development, Integration, Functional Safety, and Systems-Level Testing
- Software Developers – GUI, PC-based controls
- Electrical, Electronic, Instrumentation and Controls Engineers/Technicians – All industries
- Validation and Test Engineers/Technicians – Board, Code, and Systems-Level
- Field Service Engineers/Technicians
The Keys To Our Success Have Included
- A deep understanding of the technology to match candidate skills and position qualifications.
- A dynamic network of the top candidates and clients, working on cutting-edge technologies.
- Taking the time to understand the needs of our clients and candidates.
- An expertise in industry and economic trends, with the understanding of how they impact the people we work with.
- The ability to guide our candidates in their careers and clients in their staffing planning over the long-term.
We’re ready to understand your challenges, so we can help you overcome them.
To offer our clients and candidates the resources they need to achieve their staffing and career goals.
- Continuous honing of our staff’s knowledge and skills in the industry.
- Tight relationships with important people in the field for the benefit of those we work with.
- Stay the top experts in Electronic, Embedded, and Controls Development Careers.